MYLABORATORIES, INC. – MYLABS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
MYLABORATORIES, INC. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its patients’ medical records and other health information. MYLABORATORIES, INC. grants limited permission to laboratory staff, medical technologists and laboratory administrators to use MyLabs, a laboratory results management system. laboratory staff, medical technologists and laboratory administrators granted permission to access and use MyLabs agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use:
- You agree to use MyLabs solely to access the laboratory results of patients for whom you are either: (a) the attending laboratory staff, medical technologist or laboratory administrator, (b) an authorized reviewer of the laboratory result. Laboratory staff, medical technologists, laboratory administrators and other authorized users shall only be entitled to access and use MyLabs while in the employ of the Hospital, Diagnostic Clinic or Laboratory, or within the initial authorized scope of this system access. Such access and use is limited to authorized persons with a need to know, to the extent necessary, to perform their laboratory related duties and/or as permitted by their authorized role. You agree to immediately inform MYLABORATORIES, INC. at [email protected] when you or your staff has terminated employment with your organization so MYLABORATORIES, INC. may inactivate the access to protected health information.
- You agree to access and use MYLABS solely through the use of an individual security code that will be assigned to you by MYLABORATORIES, INC. You agree not to share your individual security code with any other individual or allow any other individual to use the website once you have accessed it. If you have reason to suspect the confidentiality and security of your individual security code may have been compromised, you agree to report this information to MYLABORATORIES, INC administrator as soon as possible.
- By using your individual security code to access and use MYLABS, you acknowledge that you have received instruction on proper use and consequences of any misuse. You understand that you may not use, download or print material from MYLABS for any personal, public or commercial purpose, including distributing, selling, using, modifying, or transmitting information contained on MYLABS, without the prior express consent of MYLABORATORIES, INC. You understand you may not change or delete proprietary notices from material downloaded or printed from MYLABS. You understand you may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, harmful, pornographic or profane material, any proprietary information belonging to others or any material that could be deemed as to encourage criminal activity, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law.
- You understand that all results that are finalized with your individual security code will be treated as a written signature with all the ethical, business and legal implications, when and if applicable. You understand that MYLABS will maintain a log of all access to patient medical records. In addition, you understand that MYLABS will capture and retain your name, individual security code, electronic signature when and if applicable and any other pertinent information required by MYLABORATORIES, INC, and MYLABORATORIES, INC will conduct routine reviews of MYLABS user accounts.
- You understand and agree that all medical information contained on MYLABS must be held in strict confidence and not accessed or disseminated for any purpose other than for the patient’s medical care and authorized insurance purposes, and that violation of this confidentiality may result in a violation of National and/or Local law and may subject you to disciplinary, criminal or civil action.
- You understand that the health and health-related information contained on MYLABS should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment by a health care professional.
- You understand that MYLABORATORIES, INC reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to MYLABS due to any act that, in its sole discretion, constitutes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that MYLABORATORIES, INC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. We encourage you to periodically read these Terms and Conditions to see if any changes have been made that may affect you. Your continued use of MYLABS indicates your continued agreement with these Terms and Conditions as they may be revised.
- You understand that, MYLABORATORIES, INC and its affiliates, suppliers, and other third parties mentioned or linked to on this website are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data, technical problems or business interruption) arising out of or relating in any way to MYLABS content or information contained within MYLABS, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with MYLABS is to stop using the website. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Philippine Law. If any version of the Philippine Health Information Exchange is enacted as part of the law of the Philippines, which statute shall not govern any aspect of these Terms and Conditions. By checking the box below, you affirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of use.